Acromag’s software tools simplify I/O implementation. Interface packages provide function libraries to develop applications. Developer kits include C source code and are ideal for Windows (Visual C), Linux, VxWorks, and QNX.
The Modbus TCP/IP C library makes programming easy and portable by linking user code with provided function calls to configure, read, and write to Acromag I/O modules.
- OPC DA Server
- ActiveX / .NET controls for Visual Basic and C++
- C library for Modbus TCP/IP
- .eds files for Ethernet/IP
- Configuration copy utilities
- Configuration software
- .gsd files for Profibus-DP