Ethernet I/O that Knows How to Communicate
Acromag’s rugged Ethernet I/O Modules are ideal for SCADA and remote monitoring or control applications. They provide a very cost-effective and highly dependable solution to interface sensors, actuators, relays, instruments, and other devices to an ethernet control system.
Acromag’s BusWorks and EtherStax I/O modules are certified compliant for reliable interoperability with other network devices, all the popular HMI/SCADA applications, and Microsoft development software.
Rapid Deployment with Trouble-Free Integration
- Fast and Easy Setup
- Convenient, High-Density Installation
- Fully Compatible Network Communication
High-performance, space-saving remote analog and discrete I/O modules.
Easy PC/Windows configuration via USB.
- Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP/IP, and i2o peer-to-peer communication.
A series of dependable, yet economical, remote analog and discrete I/O modules for Ethernet or RS485 networks.
Easy configuration using Internet browser or Windows software.
- Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, i2o peer-to-peer, Modbus-RTU and Profibus-DP communication
Watch a video to help you choose the right model for your application. Choose your protocol and click the icon to watch.
- High-voltage isolation and surge protection dissipate harmful signals
- Redundant power and communication prevent costly downtime
- -40 to 85°C operation and Class I Div 2 hazloc approvals available
Still need help? Call us at 800-882-2055 to talk with a product specialist.