New CompactPCI Serial Options
The ACPS3310 and ACPS3320 are 3U CompactPCI Serial mezzanine module carrier cards for embedded measurement and control applications. These boards feature front or rear I/O and with two AcroPack module slots, they accommodate a wide variety of I/O signal processing tasks.
Key Features & Benefits
- Two AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slots support any combination of I/O functions
- PCI Express Version 2.1 compliant carrier
- Compliant with PICMG CPCI-S.0 R2.0 standard
- PCIe switch allows two devices to share a single 4HP peripheral board slot in a CPCI-S chassis
- Geographical addressing identifies carrier location on the backplane
- Fused +1.5V, +3.3V, +5V, +12V, -12V DC power. A fuse is present on each supply line serving each AcroPack module.
- JTAG header for programming and debugging AcroPack modules with an FPGA
- Extended temperature range
- Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environment