Acromag is a U.S. high-tech innovative electronics company. Our designs travel through space on their way to the final frontier. Nuclear plants, wastewater treatment plants, and oil production are all safer for neighborhoods and the environment with the help of our reliable signal measurement and control I/O devices. We service the world from our Michigan facility. We are committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest engineers in the business. We care about our employees and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
We are looking for a motivated Production Scheduler & Planner for our manufacturing department. You will work with a team of talented and motivated professionals, and gain wide-range experience in a dynamic electronics company.
The Production Scheduler & Planner is responsible for coordinating and developing production schedules on a daily or weekly basis to meet goals by material, employee, and equipment availability. The Production Scheduler & Planner will monitor production process and implement process improvements, along with minimizing company costs and meeting delivery deadlines.
- Take stock of inventory levels and facilitate providing necessary materials and components.
- Review demand and build daily/weekly master schedules.
- Shift employees and material accordingly to meet deadlines and customer needs.
- Form action plans and maintain visibility to the floor.
- Act as a liaison between the manufacturing and purchasing departments.
- Analyze past and present data to generate reports and create more effective schedules.
- Expedite raw material as necessary.
- Communicate with all departments professionally and timely.
- May need to be on call in case of production problems that need to be resolved immediately.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Management or relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 1-3 Years experience in a production environment.
- Management Resource Planning (MRP) experience.
- Effective communication skills.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer