Acromag is a U.S. high-tech innovative electronics company. Our designs travel through space on their way to the final frontier. Nuclear plants, wastewater treatment plants, and oil production are all safer for neighborhoods and the environment with the help of our reliable signal measurement and control I/O devices. We service the world from our Michigan facility. We are committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest engineers in the business. We care about our employees and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
We are looking for a motivated Information Technology Manager. You will work with a team of talented and motivated professionals, and gain wide-range experience in a dynamic electronics company.
Manages the information technology department. Implements and maintains policies and goals that support the organization’s IT needs. Ensures proper functioning of the information processing system and oversees necessary upgrades. Helps business operations groups utilize information systems to improve their efficiency. Ensures computer equipment, hardware, and software are updated to meet organizational needs. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Manage servers.
- Manage Network Infrastructure
- Manage Cyber Security
- Manage internet
- Manage e-mail system
- Manage and order hardware/software
- Manage backup system
- Assist personnel in computer problems
- Create Dashboards that pull data from database for group reporting.
- Assist in Technology like Bar coding or other production assistance.
- Create management reports. (Excel)
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience in information technology management
- Hands-on experience with PCs, Windows, and Ticket systems.
- Hands-on experience with Active-directory, Office365
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Personable and a team player.
- Able to understand clients’ needs quickly and be able to communicate those needs.
- Good typing (i.e. 40+ wpm) and grammar skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask daily.
- Creative yet analytical.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Maximum weight to be handled is 50 pounds.
- The majority of the work is to be performed in a sitting position. The ability to remain sitting for up to 8 hours at a time if necessary.
- May occasionally perform duties in a standing, kneeling or squatting position.
- May be required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms.
- Good eyesight and the ability to distinguish color is necessary, and the ability to adjust focus for use of a computer monitor.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English as it relates to performing job requirements.
- The work schedule consists of a five-day, 40+ hours per week.
- May be expected to visit the production floor, where the noise level is moderate to high noise level, with suitable lighting, and with a mild chemical odor and fumes.
Anything so delegated by management.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer